Monday 26 November 2007

De book She is Here!


Well, all...The Grimoire of Grimalkin has officially hit the airwaves..It is available on the SALT website and Amazon in the U.k, U.S.A and Europe.It's a strange experience being "available on Amazon". It will be in bookstores in the U.K. around Christmas. In Australia, it can be bought on: http://www.inbooks.com.au/index.shtml

Thank you to all who have immediately gone out and gotten their copy. It is very heartening.

Thank you. And thank you for all the wonderful words.


Viva La Langue!

Sascha

1 comment:

Mr. Wolf said...

Wandering Waterstone’s and boring my daughters by shelf lengthy perusals, pondering perhaps a ‘Pulp’ Bukowski, I found, close to Harold Bloom’s roomy tome and ‘sephine Hart’s hearing heart, voila! A Grimoire. Keyed in upon pagina uno, I added it to a Master and the Magarita novella graphica. The gay cashier tried, again, with invention, to invite my attention but, the spectacled Saturday girl whose polkadot stockings and pentagram tattoo hypnotise my goodbyes, caught my eyes, yes, tingled my thighs all the way home, again, where, basking this newly peeled sun, I burned brown to the bouncing sound I’d found, feeling somewhat rude a virgin to this ink and, stirring once more that day, I feel a voyeur’s tongue to la langue; slick as fuck, methinks.